Monday, December 9, 2013

Books on France Reading Challenge Wrap-Up for 2013

Books on France Reading Challenge Wrap-Up

Books on France Reading Challenge hosted by Words and Peace

I met my goal for the Books on France Reading Challenge (going for 12) and I guess it's about that time when we start recapping our activities for the year.  At least I will be early at or for something, though at this moment I'm already running late.  Anyhoo, this challenge was open to any books set in France or any which contained any French themes.  Pretty cool, huh?

Challenge LEVELS:

LEVEL 1, “un peu” = 3 books (one per quarter for instance)
LEVEL 2, “beaucoup”= 6 books
LEVEL 3, “passionnément” = 12 books (one/month, for instance) My pick… I didn't want Henry Tudor to get jealous!!
LEVEL 4, “à la folie”= 52 books (one/week, for instance)

My reads for 2013:
  1. Seduction, M.J. Rose, Review
  2. Promise of Provence, Patricia Sands, Review
  3. Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette, Carolly Erickson, Review
  4. Wolf Wood, Book One, Mike Dixon, Review
  5. Confessions of Marie Antoinette, Juliet Grey, Review
  6. A Spear of Summer Grass, Deanna Raybourn, Review
  7. Paris Was the Place, Susan Conley, Review
  8. Wolfsangel, Liza Perrat, Review
  9. Taking Root in Provence, Anne-Marie Simmons, Review
  10. Anvil of God, J. Boyce Gleason, Review
  11. Grape Expectations, Caro Feely, Review
  12. The Paris Lawyer, Sylvie Granotier, Review

Je suis fini avec ce défi, jusqu'à l'année prochaine mes amis...


2 comments:

  1. There are are so many great Paris books, I read quite a few this year, but none were the same as yours- how fantastic is that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...